Monday, May 31, 2010

Remembering Dr. George Tiller

Dr. Tiller at the Women's Health Center
Dr. Tiller, who was murdered one year ago today, helped his patients through difficult times.
The week we spent in Kansas was one of the toughest weeks of my life, one that I will never forget, nor will I choose to forget, but through my tears of sadness, love helped us through. 
We returned home just two days ago, and the pain is ever so fresh, and the memories vivid. A piece of me doesn’t want the pain to ever go away because it is one way for me to stay connected to my son. My beautiful, angelic son, Nathan Jack. Seeing him was one of the hardest things I have ever done, not being able to watch him grow up, or call me “Mommy” is something I will always grieve over, but knowing that we protected and saved him from an existence of hospital stays was our responsibility as loving parents. 
We are forever grateful to the Women’s Health Center, the amazing doctor and all staff for being our heaven when we were living in hell.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts